How To Make Iced Mocha Coffee At Home
Nothing beats an iced mocha coffee on a hot summer day. Thankfully, it is actually quite easy to make your own iced mocha coffee at home. Whether you want to make a large pitcher of iced mocha or just a single cup, you can do it in a snap with the right ingredients and supplies.
Ingredients & Supplies Needed
- Brewed espresso or strong cold-brew coffee
- Chocolate syrup
- Milk of your choice
- Ice cubes
- Cup or pitcher
- Fill a cup or pitcher with ice cubes.
- Brew your espresso or, if desired, make a large batch of cold-brew coffee.
- Pour about two tablespoons of chocolate syrup into the cup or pitcher.
- Add the espresso or cold-brew coffee to the cup or pitcher, stirring to combine.
- Top off the beverage with the desired amount of milk, stirring again to combine.
- Enjoy your iced mocha coffee!
And there you have it – your very own iced mocha coffee! Experiment with different types of chocolate syrups and milks to create the perfect flavor for you. Enjoy!