How to Make Iced Latte with Instant Coffee
Did you know that you can make an iced latte with just instant coffee? You don’t always need to go to a fancy cafe!
What You’ll need
- 1 ½ cup water
- 2 heaping teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup cold milk of your choice
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the instant coffee, stirring until dissolved.
- Let the coffee cool for about 10 minutes before combining with the other ingredients.
- Pour the prepared coffee into your tall glass.
- Add the cold milk and stir until combined.
- Fill the glass with ice and stir.
- Garnish with a splash of milk and an optional sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
And there you have it! Your iced latte with instant coffee is ready to enjoy. Have fun experimenting with different types of milk and flavorings and let us know your favorite way of making iced latte with instant coffee.