How To Make Iced Coffee Caramel
Step 1: Gather your ingredients
- 4 shots of quality espresso
- 4 cups of cold water
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
Step 2: Make the coffee
In a large bowl or pitcher, combine the espresso and cold water. Stir until all of the espresso is dissolved.
Step 3: Sweeten the coffee
Add the sugar to the coffee and stir until dissolved.
Step 4: Add the flavourings
Add the caramel syrup and vanilla extract, and mix until incorporated.
Step 5: Refrigerate the coffee
Pour the coffee into a pitcher and store in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Step 6: Serve the iced coffee caramel
When ready to serve, pour the iced coffee caramel over ice and enjoy!
- For a creamier texture, add a splash of dairy or a non-dairy alternative before serving.
- For a stronger flavour, add a teaspoon of espresso powder.