How to Make Iced Caramel Coffee
- 1 cup cooled coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, heavy cream or a non-dairy alternative*
- Optional: sweetener such as sugar, stevia, or honey
- In a tall glass, combine cooled coffee and caramel syrup. Stir to combine. Add the cream, milk or non-dairy alternative. Add sweetener, if desired.
- Fill the glass with ice and stir until combined. Serve cold and enjoy!
*Non-dairy alternatives such as almond, coconut or oat milk work best. If desired, you can add a scoop of ice cream to make it extra creamy or top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of espresso powder.