How to Make Hot Chocolate in a Large Coffee Maker
Making hot chocolate in a large coffee maker is an easy and affordable way to satisfy cocoa cravings for a large group of people. With its convenience and the ability to make a lot of cocoa in a small amount of time, it truly is the perfect way to achieve a warm and delicious cup of cocoa.
- Eight ounces of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Two quarts of whole milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sugar (optional)
- First, pour the two quarts of milk into the large coffee maker.
- Next, add the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate to the milk.
- Add the teaspoon of vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Finally, add in desired amount of sugar; honey or maple syrup can also be used as sweeteners.
Making the Hot Chocolate:
- Turn on the coffee maker and set to the “brewed/hot” setting.
- Allow the hot chocolate to brew for 10-15 minutes, or until it is nice and hot.
- Once the hot chocolate is ready, turn off the coffee maker.
- Serve and enjoy the hot chocolate with desired toppings and stirrers.
Making hot chocolate in the large coffee maker is an easy way to enjoy a flavorful and delicious cup of cocoa – whether it’s for yourself or a large group of friends and family. Enjoy your cozy-warm cup of cocoa!