How to Make Frozen Mocha Coffee
Making frozen mocha coffee is easy and delicious. Here’s what you need:
- Ice cubes
- One cup of strong coffee
- Three tablespoons of any chocolate syrup
- Two or three tablespoons of sugar (or a sweetener)
- Whole milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew your favorite cup of coffee and allow it to cool.
- In blender, add ice cubes, cooled coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, and milk.
- Blend for about one minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream if desired.
That’s it! You’ll have a delicious frozen mocha coffee in no time. It’s best to enjoy this beverage immediately but it can also be stored in the freezer for up to two days. Enjoy!