3-Step Recipe for Making Frappuccino without Coffee
Frappuccino is a type of cold beverage which is perfect for summer. While most people consumed it to satisfy their craving for something sweet and cold, the trouble is that all the commercial versions include coffee. Don’t worry, it is possible to make a delicious frappuccino without coffee at home with just 3 steps.
Step 1: Gather The Ingredients
- Ice cubes – 2 cups
- 2% Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Whipped cream (optional) – ½ cup
Step 2: Prepare Frappuccino
- In a blender mix all the ingredient, except for the whipped cream, until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add more sugar or cocoa powder depending on your preferences.
- Pour the mixture into two glasses.
Step 3: Add Whipped Cream (optional)
- Top the frappuccino with ¼ cup of whipped cream in each glass.
- You can also add more sugar, cocoa powder, or drizzle of chocolate sauce for extra sweetness.
- Enjoy your homemade frappuccino without coffee!