Making Coffee with Milk and Sugar
Are you looking to take your morning coffee to the next level? There’s nothing quite like making coffee with milk and sugar. The combination of fluffy milk and sweet sugar is a delicious way to start your day. Here are the steps for making the perfect cup of coffee with milk and sugar.
- 1 cup of strongly brewed Coffee
- ¼-½ cup of Milk (cows milk, oat milk, almond milk or coconut milk)
- 2-3 tsp. Sugar (depending on preference)
- Brew strong coffee and pour into mug.
- Heat milk of your choice in a small Saucepan or in the Microwave.
- Add the desired amount of sugar to the warm milk.
- Once the milk is steaming, froth it with a Milk Frother or a Whisk.
- Pour the Milk and Sugar mixture into the coffee and stir it.
- Enjoy your delicious coffee with milk and sugar.
Making coffee with milk and sugar is an easy and enjoyable way to add an extra touch to your morning cuppa. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can quickly start savoring this warm delight.