How to Make Coffee in Project Zomboid
Making coffee in Project Zomboid is a great way to warm up during a round of the zombie-survival game. Here is a step-by-step guide to get you brewing up the perfect cup of coffee:
In order to make coffee, the first thing you will need to do is collect all your materials. Here is a list of all the items you need:
- Coffee Grounds – You can buy coffee from stores or scavenge from abandoned houses.
- Sugar – Find some sugar to add to your coffee for extra sweetness.
- Coffee Pot – Find a coffee pot or use a pot from a kitchen.
- Stove – You will need a stove or fireplace to heat the water.
- Water – Collect some clean water for your coffee.
Brewing the Coffee
Once you have all the materials, it’s time to start brewing the perfect cup of coffee. Here are the steps:
- Fill the coffee pot with water.
- Place the pot on the stove and heat until boiling.
- Add the coffee grounds and sugar to the water and stir.
- Allow the coffee to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the stove and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee!
And there you have it – now you know how to make a cup of coffee in Project Zomboid! Enjoy your warm beverage and try not to get killed while you’re at it.