How to Make Coffee Icing
- ¼ cup of room temperature butter
- 2 cups of confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons of espresso
- ¼ teaspoon of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2- 3 tablespoons of cream
Making the Icing
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld mixer on medium-high speed until it is creamy.
- Add in the confectioner’s sugar and beat again until it is nicely blended with the butter.
- Pour in the espresso and mix once again until fully incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder and the vanilla extract and blend until the ingredients have reached the desired consistency.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of cream and mix until everything is blended.
Your Coffee Icing is Ready
Your coffee icing is now ready. It can be used to frost cakes or cupcakes. You can also drizzle it over scones, muffins or cookies. Enjoy!