How to Make Coffee Creamer without Condensed Milk
Making coffee creamer is a simple process that can be made in a variety of ways, depending on the ingredients you have on hand. If you don’t have condensed milk, there are still ways to make a delicious and creamy coffee creamer without it!
- Milk: Milk is often the base of every creamer, and can be either almond, coconut, oat, cow’s dairy, or soy milk.
- Flavoring: Depending on what flavor you want your creamer to have, you can use extracts like vanilla, coconut, almond, or hazelnut. You can also use syrup, like honey, maple syrup, or chocolate syrup.
- Sweetener: Any type of sweetener, natural or artificial, can be used to sweeten your creamer. You can use sugar, stevia, or any powdered artificial sweeteners.
- Seasonings: If desired, you can add in some spices, like cinnamon, nutmeg, or even allspice.
- Measure out your desired amount of milk.
- Add in your flavoring and sweetener and mix until combined.
- If desired, add in any seasonings.
- Mix everything together and store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of coffee!
Making coffee creamer without condensed milk is a simple process that only requires a few ingredients, and you can customize it to make it just how you like it. Enjoy!