How to Make Coffee Coolatta at Home
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cool
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, combine the cooled espresso and sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the sugar, and chocolate syrup and blend until completely incorporated.
- Add the ice cubes and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- For a more intense coffee flavour, you can use espresso instead of regular coffee.
- For a sweeter coffee coolatta, use more sugar.
- You can also add a scoop of your favourite ice cream to make it a float.
- For a thicker, more milkshake-like consistency, add more ice and blend for a few more seconds.