How To Make Caramel Syrup For Coffee
Caramel syrup makes a great addition to your morning cup of coffee. With this recipe, you can easily make your own delicious syrup in the comfort of your own home.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and water and stir until dissolved.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for one (1) minute.
- Add the butter and stir until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Let cool before transferring to a glass jar or container.
Your freshly-made caramel syrup is now ready to use in your coffee. Simply stir a teaspoon of the syrup into your coffee until combined. For a sweeter taste, add more to your liking. Enjoy!