How to make Baileys Coffee
Baileys Coffee is the perfect way to start off your day with a smooth and creamy combination of coffee and Baileys Irish Cream. The popular drink is usually made during the colder months when hot drinks are needed to warm up.
- 1 cup hot freshly brewed coffee
- 2 ounces of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Brew your favorite coffee.
- Fill a mug with 1 cup of hot coffee and 2 ounces of Baileys Irish Cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Enjoy your Baileys Coffee!
Making Baileys Coffee is an easy and delicious way to add a little something special to your cup of coffee. It’s the perfect way to start the day with a warm and creamy drink. Enjoy!