How To Make A Round Coffee Table
- Concrete Mix
- Round Mold
- Paint, Stain, or Varnish
Steps To Follow
- Mix the concrete – Combine equal parts of the concrete mix with water according to the instructions on the package. Mix the ingredients until a thick, consistent paste is formed, and then pour it into the round mold.
- Allow the concrete to dry – Place the mold on a level surface and give it time to dry, around 24 hours.
- Cut and shape the tabletop – Once the concrete has hardened, use a saw to cut and shape the tabletop to the desired shape and size.
- Smooth out the edges – Use sandpaper to smooth out any rough edges on the tabletop.
- Paint, stain, or varnish – Choose either paint, stain, or varnish to give the tabletop your desired color and finish.
- Allow it to dry completely – Allow the tabletop to dry completely before placing it on top of the base.
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to wear protective gear such as gloves, goggles, and a mask when working with concrete.
- To protect the tabletop from scratches, apply a layer of polyurethane or varnish.
- To remove any stubborn stains, use a vinegar and water solution.