How to Make a Mocha Iced Coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the most popular fast-food chains in the United States, and their popular Mocha Iced Coffee is an excellent way to start your day. Here’s how to make your own Mocha Iced Coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts in a few simple steps.
- 8 ounces of cold brew coffee
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 cup of light cream
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Add the coffee, sugar, and chocolate sauce to a glass.
- Add the hot water and stir until the chocolate sauce is completely dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the light cream.
- Stir until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Enjoy your freshly-made Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha Iced Coffee!
That’s all it takes to make a Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha Iced Coffee! This delicious concoction is sure to satisfy your caffeine cravings and be a hit with your friends. So get your ingredients ready and enjoy your Mocha Iced Coffee in no time.