How to Make 2 Cups of Coffee
Making coffee is simple and easy, and a surefire way to start your day off right! Here is a step-by-step guide to brewing two cups of delicious coffee.
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 16 fl oz of water
- Bring your water to a boil.
- Measure out your 2 tbsp of ground coffee. Add it to your coffee filter. Place the filter in your coffee maker.
- Pour your boiled water into the coffee maker, covering the grounds in the filter.
- Allow the coffee to steep for 4-5 minutes. This will allow the coffee grounds to release the delicious flavor into the hot water
- Remove the filter, and serve your delicious coffee with cream and sugar, as desired.
And there you have it – two cups of delicious coffee! Coffee can be brewed in lots of different ways, but this is one of the simplest and most flavorful. Enjoy your freshly brewed coffee!