How to Draw A Coffee Cup
Step 1: Draw The Outline And Handle of the Coffee Cup
- To begin, sketch the outline of the cup. This can be done in any shape, although the most common is a cylinder shape.
- Next, draw a handle on the cup. This can either be a curved shape on the side of the cup or a more extended handle.
Step 2: Draw The Rim of The Cup
- Once the outline is complete, draw a thicker line just below the outline of the cup. This will be the rim of the cup.
- You can also draw a few dots on the rim of the cup to make the cup look more detailed.
Step 3: Draw The Lid Of The Cup
- This step is optional but if you want to add a lid to your coffee cup, draw a circular shape above the top of the cup. This shape should have a handle sticking out of the side.
- If you are adding a lid to your cup, you can draw a few lines extending from the lid to give more detail.
Step 4: Color the Cup
- Once you are done drawing the coffee cup, you can color it. Choose your favorite colors to create an eye-catching coffee cup.
- You can also add some small decorations along the sides to make the cup look more interesting.
Step 5: Draw Steam Rising From The Cup
- To finish off your drawing, add some steam coming out of the cup. This can be drawn by drawing a few wavy lines extending from the top of the cup.
- You can also add some small droplets of coffee on the rim of the cup to make it look more realistic.