How to Clean a Ninja Coffee Maker
Cleaning the Ninja Coffee Maker
Having a Ninja coffee maker at home means one can be in for some great coffee drinks without having to leave the house. But in order for it to create the perfect cup of coffee, one must keep their coffee maker clean and maintain it.
Preparing for Cleaning:
- You will need white vinegar, paper towel and a cloth.
- Remove all parts like carafe, rinse basket and filter holder.
- Take all separate parts to a sink and perform a quick rinse.
Steps to Clean Ninja Coffee Maker:
- Remove paper filter and replace with permanent filter.
- Mix a solution of 1/2 cup of white vinegar and 1-2 cups of water.
- Add the mixture to the water reservoir and place carafe on heating plate.
- Select the storage cycle to start and wait for it to finish.
- Discard the solution from carafe and rinse with clean water.
- Wipe the exterior parts of the coffee maker using paper towel.
- Dry with a cloth.
Cleaning your Ninja Coffee Maker is easy and important for a quality cup of coffee! After following these steps, your Ninja Coffee Maker will be restored to its former glory and will make great coffee every time. Not only that, properly cleaning and maintaining your coffee maker can extend its lifespan and help you avoid any unwanted repair costs.