How to Clean a Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker
What You Need
- A mild detergent
- An old toothbrush
- Hot water
- White vinegar
- Cleaning rags or paper towel
- Grasping the body of the coffee maker with one hand, use the other hand to remove the spray head and its related components.
- Go through the removable components with an old toothbrush and a mild detergent. Rinse each component in hot water.
- Once you have finished cleaning the smaller components of the coffee maker, disconnect the power cord from its power source.
- Using a cleaning rag or paper towel, wipe down the outside (visible) part of the coffee maker.
- Pour a combination of 1-part white vinegar and 2-parts hot water into the pot, and turn on the unit.
- Once the machine has finished the cleaning cycle, open all the components, such as the brew funnel, funnel cap, and funnel support. Rinse them in hot water.
- Remove the water tank located on the outside of the commercial Bunn coffee maker.
Pour 1-part white vinegar and 2-parts hot water into it.
Allow the solution to remain inside the tank for 15 minutes.
Empty the tank and rinse it with hot water.
- Put all the components back together and plug in your commercial Bunn coffee maker.
Make sure you thoroughly clean the coffee maker and its components every few months. This will help to keep your coffee maker in top condition and avoid any coffee-related build up!