How Much Caffeine is in Bones Coffee?
Bones Coffee is one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, offering a great variety of amazing flavors. But how much caffeine is in Bones Coffee?
Caffeine Content in Bones Coffee
Bones Coffee offers multiple coffees with different caffeine levels:
- Light Roasts: Light roast coffees tend to have the highest caffeine content. Bones Coffee’s light roast coffees are estimated to have between 200 and 215 mg of caffeine.
- Medium Roasts: Medium roast coffees have a lower caffeine content than light roasts but don’t sacrifice too much on flavor. Bones Coffee’s medium roast coffees have an estimated caffeine content of between 166 and 175 mg.
- Dark Roasts: Dark roast coffees have the least caffeine content, allowing you to enjoy the bold flavors without too much caffeine. Bones Coffee’s dark roast coffees are estimated to have between 146 and 156 mg of caffeine.
Caffeine Content Compared to Other Coffees
Bones Coffee offers coffees with a moderate amount of caffeine, higher than some light roast coffees but lower than many dark roasts.
- Comparing to Starbucks: Depending on the roast, a cup of Starbucks coffee can contain anywhere from 235 mg of caffeine in a light roast to 180 mg of caffeine in a dark roast. Other specialty roasts such as espresso can contain even more caffeine.
- Comparing to Dunkin Donuts: A cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee can contain anywhere from 210 to 165 mg of caffeine, depending on the roast.
In conclusion, Bones Coffee offers coffees with moderate levels of caffeine, higher than many light roast coffees but lower than many dark roasts. For those looking to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee without too much caffeine, Bones Coffee is a great option.