How Much Caffeine is in a Medium Dunkin Iced Coffee?
Do you love Dunkin Iced Coffee? Maybe you’ve wondered how much caffeine is in that medium cup of deliciousness?
Answers to Your Caffeine Questions
As it turns out, a medium Dunkin Iced Coffee contains approximately:
- 126 milligrams of caffeine.
- Exactly 19 fluid ounces of fluid.
- 13 grams of sugar.
- 80 calories.
Coffee lovers rejoice! Now you can enjoy a medium Dunkin Iced Coffee with peace of mind knowing exactly what you’re consuming!
Let’s compare these numbers to some of Dunkin’s other products.
- A medium Dunkin Iced Latte contains about 142 milligrams of caffeine.
- A small Dunkin Iced Coffee contains about 95 milligrams of caffeine.
- A large Dunkin Iced Coffee contains about 189 milligrams of caffeine.
So now that you know the amount of caffeine in a medium Dunkin Iced Coffee, you can make an informed decision when you’re picking your next beverage.
Caffeine is a stimulant, so if you’re looking for an energy boost, Dunkin Iced Coffee is the perfect choice. But if you’re trying to cut down on caffeine intake, one of Dunkin’s other offerings may be the best choice for you.
No matter your choice, make sure to enjoy your next Dunkin Iced Coffee responsibly!