How to make Instant Coffee
Instant coffee is a lifestyle for many! Whether you’re a busy worker,a student,or just looking for a caffeine hit, it’s a quick, efficient and delicious way to stay energized. Read on to learn how to make instant coffee .
Things You’ll Need
- Instant coffee
- Sugar, honey, cream or milk(optional)
- A cup
- Boiling water
Making Instant Coffee
- Measure 1 teaspoon (5ml) of instant coffee into your cup. You can also use 2 teaspoons (10ml) if you prefer a stronger taste.
- Add sugar, honey, cream or milk to your taste, if desired.
- Pour fresh boiling water into the cup, up to 80ml in size depending on the cup that you are using.
- Stir the ingredients using a teaspoon until the contents are thoroughly mixed.
- Leave for two minutes, allowing the drink to cool down to a manageable temperature.
- Enjoy your perfect instant coffee, complete with your chosen accompanying ingredients.
Making instant coffee is an easy process that’s perfect for those in a rush. With a few simple ingredients and steps, you’ll have your own delicious cup of instant coffee to enjoy.