Can you use Instant Coffee to Make Iced Coffee?
Making the perfect cup of iced coffee is not always easy, but it can be made even more challenging when you want to whip up a batch using instant coffee. Instant coffee is a convenient way to entry the coffee world but its not renowned for providing you with that coffee shop quality. But there are still a few tricks you can use to make sure your coffee is chilled and delicious.
Step by Step Guide to Making Iced Coffee With Instant Coffee
- Ingredients: Instant coffee, water, sugar, milk, iced cubes
- Mix one teaspoon of instant coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and one tablespoon of hot water. Stir in order to dissolve.
- Once fully dissolved, pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Pour in 200ml of cold water, or as much as you like depending on how strong you like it.
- Add a few tablespoons of milk to lighten the flavour. You can use regular, almond, coconut or soy milk.
- Stir everything together until everything is combined and your iced coffee is ready to drink.
- Finally, you can garnish with whipped cream, chocolate chips, caramel and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Tips for the Perfect Iced Coffee
- If you want an extra creamy iced coffee, mix 2 tablespoons of canned condensed milk with 1 tablespoon of hot water. Then, add it to your iced coffee.
- You can also use cold coffee which is pre-brewed and cooled before making your own iced coffee. This can help to ensure a more intense flavour.
- You can also add a pinch of salt to your iced coffee to make the flavours pop.
Using instant coffee to make iced coffee is a great way to make a quick cup of coffee without spending hours brewing it. With a few key tips, you can make a delicious cup of iced coffee with instant coffee that you can enjoy in minutes.