What to Wear on a Coffee Date
Depending on the occasion, what you wear to a coffee date with a special someone can make or break your time spent together. As a general rule of thumb, it’s important to remember to look polished, yet stay comfortable.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The wardrobe should be conservative and neat.
- Avoid wearing too much makeup or jewelry.
- Choose an outfit that is appropriate for the weather.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes.
When you’re picking an outfit for a coffee date, you want to pick something that makes you look and feel confident. Make sure that whatever you wear is appropriate for the occasion.
What to Wear
- A dress, skirt, or jeans with a nice blouse.
- A nice pair of flats or boots.
- A lightweight jacket or cardigan in case it gets cold.
- Accessories such as a small handbag, stylish scarf, or a pair of earrings.
The most important thing is to be yourself and wear something that you feel comfortable and confident in. Don’t overthink it too much, but ensure that you look clean and put-together. With the right outfit and attitude, your coffee date will be one to remember.