Substitutes for Coffee Creamer
Coffee creamer gives a smooth, creamy taste to your cup of coffee. It sometimes contains a few of the same components as diary products such as cream and milk. Unfortuntely, some of us are unable to have diary products either due to allergies, lifestyle choices, or health reasons. If you need an alternative to your beloved coffee creamer, here are some great substitutes:
- Low Calorie: Coconut milk is typically lower in calories than dairy-based creamers.
- Tropical Flavor: Coconut milk adds a subtly delicouse flavor to your coffee.
- Nutrition: Coconut milk contains beneficial vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, and vitamins C and E.
- Low in Calories: Almond milk is lower in calories than dairy milk, making it an ideal option for those looking to reduce their daily caloric intake.
- Smooth flavor: Almond milk has a very neutral flavor, which makes it great for adding to any variety of coffee.
- Health Benefits: Almond milk is a great source of Vitamin E, which helps to keep our bodies healthy and strong.
- Low Calorie: Soy milk is typically lower in calories than dairy milk, making it an ideal substitute for those looking to reduce their daily caloric intake.
- Smooth and Creamy: Soy milk is naturally creamy, adding the perfect amount of creaminess to your coffee.
- Nutrient Dense: Soy milk is rich in nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus and isoflavones.
These are just a few alternatives to using coffee creamer. Be sure to try them out and find the one that best suits your taste and lifestyle!