How to Make Sweet Cream Cold Foam for Coffee
Cold foam adds a unique and inviting flair to your specialty coffee drinks. You can create a variety of cold foam recipes, however, in this article, we will focus on how to make a simple and delicious Sweet Cream Cold Foam.
- 1 cup (240 ml) of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Combine the heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk together until the cream is thick and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Once combined, transfer the cream to a frothing pitcher.
- Use a frothing wand to create a foam. Insert the wand into the cream and move it in a slow, circular motion.
- Once the cream has a foam-like consistency, pour the foam over your cup of coffee.
- The key to a perfect cold foam is to make sure that the cream is light and airy.
- If the cream is too thick, add a tablespoon of milk to make it fluffier.
- To make the foam sweeter, add a little more sugar.
Creating Sweet Cream Cold Foam is a great way to elevate your coffee drinking experience. With just a few simple ingredients and some expert frothing skills, you’ll have delicious cold foam at your fingertips in no time.