How to Make an Irish Coffee with Jameson
Irish coffee is an indulgent drink and perfect for enjoying on a cold winter night. Made with buttery smooth and creamy Jameson, this classic cocktail packs a punch. Here’s how to make this tasty beverage:
- 1 ½ ounces Jameson Irish whiskey
- 3 ounces hot coffee
- 1 ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup light cream or heavy cream, lightly whipped
- Pour Jameson into an 8-ounce glass or mug, followed by the hot coffee.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Top with the lightly whipped cream and stir gently.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon. Enjoy!