What You Need To Make Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee
Making Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee at home is easy and delicious. With the right ingredients, you’ll be able to recreate this tasty beverage in no time. Here are the things you’ll need:
- Strongly brewed coffee
- Vanilla syrup
How To Make Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Brew Strongly – Brew a pot of French Roast or any dark roast coffee. You want your coffee to be strong so it can hold up in the cold drink.
- Mix – In a large container, mix together 1 part milk, 1 part half-and-half and 2 part sugar. Stir until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Flavor – Add the one shot of vanilla syrup and 2-3 shots of espresso to the milk mixture. Stir until all the flavors are combined.
- Chill – Pour the mixture into a sealed container and store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve – Fill a glass with ice and pour the chilled mixture over the ice. Stir and enjoy.
Your Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee is Ready To Serve!
The perfect alternative to store-bought iced coffee, Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Iced Coffeeis a tasty concoction you can make at home in a matter of minutes. The combination of dark roast coffee, milk, half-and-half, sugar and vanilla syrup make this a flavorful and refreshing treat. Enjoy!