Caffeine Content in McDonald’s Coffee
McDonald’s coffee has been a beloved pick-me-up for many of us over the years, but do you ever wonder how much caffeine you’re getting in one cup? Here’s a quick breakdown of the caffeine content of McDonald’s coffee.
Caffeine in a Small McDonald’s Coffee (12 oz)
- Brewed Coffee: 109 milligrams
- Cappuccino: 79 milligrams
- Latte: 95 milligrams
Caffeine in a Regular McDonald’s Coffee (16 oz)
- Brewed Coffee: 145 milligrams
- Cappuccino: 113 milligrams
- Latte: 126 milligrams
Caffeine in a Large McDonald’s Coffee (20 oz)
- Brewed Coffee: 180 milligrams
- Cappuccino: 145 milligrams
- Latte: 157 milligrams
Overall, McDonald’s coffee contains a moderate amount of caffeine, but definitely not as much as a cup of espresso or a specialty coffee. It’s a great option for those looking for a milder boost of energy.