Caramel Iced Coffee
Iced coffee has really taken off and grown in popularity in recent years. Its sweet and slightly bitter flavour combined with being energising and refreshing makes it a great beverage choice any time of year. For those who love coffee drinks and want to kick it up a notch, why not make an iced coffee with a sweet, creamy twist – caramel iced coffee!
- ¼ cup of brewed, cooled coffee
- ½ cup of milk (whole, almond, oat)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar free caramel syrup
- Ice cubes
- Optional sugar free caramel sauce
- In a blender, combine the brewed coffee, milk and sugar free caramel syrup. Blend for about 10 seconds until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add in the ice cubes.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a glass and add more ice cubes as desired.
- Optional: Drizzle some sugar free caramel sauce on top and stir before drinking.
Creating a delicious caramel iced coffee is really easy and the result is a creamy, sweet and energising drink loaded with flavour that’ll keep you going throughout the day. Try it out and see what you think!