How To Use A Keurig Coffee Maker
Using the Keurig single-serve coffee maker to make a cup of freshly brewed coffee only a few moments is one of the great inventions of our time. This guide will help you to get accustomed with the process:
Step 1: Prepping your Machine
- Add cold water to the refillable reservoir.
- Plug in the machine and switch it on.
- If the descale indicator lights up it’s suggested to use the descaling solution.
- Brew a cup without a K-Cup to rinse the machine.
Step 2: Picking Your K-Cup
- Lift up the handle and lock it.
- Insert a K-Cup pod into the machine.
- Close the handle.
Step 3: Adjust your Settings
- Select the cup size by turning the small knob on the right.
- Choose the temperature by pressing the “temperature” button.
- Toggle the settings by pressing the “brew” button.
Step 4: Get Brewing
- Press the “brew” button.
- Wait for the green “ready” light to turn on.
- Your freshly brewed coffee is now ready to be served!
Step 5: Enjoy!
Tips: Remember to dispose of the used K-Cup and rinse the machine regularly.