How To Make Lavender Coffee
Lavender coffee is a refreshing way to enjoy your morning cup of java. The lavender aroma and flavor adds a unique twist on the classic coffee taste. This aromatic cup of coffee is sure to wake you up with its invigorating properties. Here’s how to make it!
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried lavender flowers
- 1/4 teaspoon of instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup of hot water
- Milk or cream, to taste
- Combine the lavender, espresso powder, and sugar in a small bowl. Stir until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Boil one cup of water.
- Pour the boiling water into a mug and add the lavender-espresso mixture.
- Stir the contents of the mug until the sugar and espresso dissolve.
- Add a splash of milk or cream, if desired, and stir the coffee once more.
Tips For Making The Perfect Cup:
- Make sure to use dried lavender for your coffee; fresh lavender will not provide the same flavor.
- Adjust the amount of sugar to suit your tastes.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg to enhance the flavor.
- Brew extra and store in an airtight container in the fridge for an iced lavender coffee.
Now you know how to make a delicious cup of lavender coffee for yourself. Enjoy the unique scent and flavor of this unique coffee concoction. Make sure to experiment with the ingredients and adjust to your own tastes. Happy brewing!