How to Make Iced Coffee With Espresso
Making iced coffee with espresso is easy to do and takes just a few simple steps. The result is delicious and refreshing, perfect for a summer day.
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- ¾ cup of cold water
- ¼ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Ice cubes
- Brew your espresso shots into a heat-resistant cup.
- Add the cold water and sweetened condensed milk and stir until the condensed milk is dissolved.
- Add a few ice cubes to the cup and stir to cool down the espresso.
- Pour the mixture into a glass full of ice and enjoy!
That’s it! Making iced coffee with espresso is quick, easy, and delicious. If you want to experiment with the recipe and add more ingredients, you can try adding sugar, cream, or other flavors. Have fun and enjoy your iced coffee with espresso!