How to Make Cold Brew Coffee with French Press
Making cold brew coffee with a French press is one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to get your caffeine fix. Cold brew tastes great – but can be a little expensive if you buy it from the store. So why not make it yourself? Here’s how:
Ingredients and Materials
- 3/4 cup ground coffee
- 4 cup cold water
- French press
- Put the ground coffee into the French Press. Add the cold water, being sure to stir the mixture until everything is combined.
- Put the lid and plunger on the press. Place the French press in the refrigerator and let it sit for 12-24 hours.
- After 12-24 hours, slowly push down the plunger. You’ll now have an amazing cold brew coffee.
- Pour the cold brew into a glass and enjoy your delicious new drink!
Tips & Tricks
- Adjust the brew time: Adjust how long you leave the mixture in the fridge for to change up the flavor of your cold brew. 12 hours will give you a light and fruity cup, while 24 hours will give you a stronger flavor.
- Add some spices: Spice up your coffee by adding a pinch of ground ginger or cinnamon while you’re steeping it. It’s a great way to add an extra kick to your cold brew.
- Infuse with fruits: Infusing your cold brew with fruits like strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries can be a great way to customize your flavor profile and create something truly unique.
Making cold brew coffee with a French press is a great and easy way to enjoy a delicious iced coffee. With just a few simple steps, you can have a homemade cup of cooled coffee ready to enjoy in no time. So why not give it a try?