How to Make Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
Are you looking for a sweet and refreshing boost of caffeine? One of the tastiest and easiest ways to get it is by preparing a mug of brown sugar iced coffee. Here’s how you make it:
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons of Demerara or brown sugar
- 6 fluid ounces of cold water
- Start by grinding your beans and pouring them into a French press.
- Add the sugar to the French press and stir it in until it is well blended.
- Pour the cold water in and mix everything together.
- Put the plunger in and press down on the mixture.
- Transfer the resulting mixture to a glass.
- Add some ice cubes.
And that’s it! Whether you’re looking to cool off or just need a pick-me-up, brown sugar iced coffee is an easy and delicious way to do it. Enjoy!