How to Clean a Coffee Pot with Baking Soda
A coffee pot is used regularly in any household and should be cleaned on a regular basis to ensure it’s functioning properly and making delicious coffee. One of the best ways to clean a coffee pot is with baking soda. Use the following instructions and you’ll be making delicious coffee in your clean coffee pot in no time!
What You Need
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Cotton cloth or paper towels
- Clean pot
- Mix together 4 tablespoons of baking soda into the coffee pot with 2 cups of water.
- Let the baking soda mixture sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Next, fill the coffee pot with white vinegar and let it sit for another 10-20 minutes.
- With a cotton cloth or paper towels, scrub down the inside of the pot to remove any stubborn stains.
- Finally, rinse the coffee pot thoroughly with clean water and a sponge.
By regularly cleaning your coffee pot with baking soda, you can ensure that you can make the best tasting coffee for you and your family. Baking soda is an excellent mild cleaner that won’t damage the pot when being used. With just a few simple steps, you can ensure your coffee pot is clean and ready for use: mix together baking soda and water, let sit, add vinegar and let sit, scrub and rinse. Happy brewing!