Adding Protein to Coffee.
Do you want to add some extra nutrition to your cup of coffee without sacrificing the flavour? Adding protein to your morning brew is an easy and delicious way to do just that! With a few simple steps and a little creativity, you can add some extra protein to your morning routine.
- Coffee (Ground coffee or cold brew)
- Protein powder (Choose one with a flavour you like)
- Milk, coconut milk, almond milk (Your choice)
- Ice (Optional – if you like iced coffee)
- Start by adding your desired amount of coffee to your cup.
- Add your preferred milk or water and stir.
- Add 1 teaspoon of your favourite protein powder to the mix.
- Stir until the protein powder is fully dissolved.
- Add ice (optional)
For an extra nutritious boost, try adding some other ingredients like oats, chia seeds, or even honey. Not only will they add more nutrients, they’ll also give your coffee a unique flavour.
Adding protein to your coffee is a great way to start your day with a nutritious, delicious drink that won’t break the bank. Give it a try and start your day the right way!