How to Make Armenian Coffee
Making Armenian coffee is an interesting process that brings a unique flavor to morning coffee. It’s a perfect choice for coffee lovers that want to experience a new way to enjoy their cup of joe. Here’s how to make the perfect cup of Armenian coffee:
Gather the Ingredients
- 1 heaped teaspoon of finelyground Armenian Coffee (espresso roast)
- Cold Water
- Sugar (optional)
- A Turkish-style Cezve or other narrow pot
Steps to Make Armenian Coffee
- Fill the Cezve with cold water and measure the desired amount of coffee in the pot. Note: 2 heaped teaspoons of coffee make enough for 2-3 cups of coffee.
- Put the pot on medium-high heat.
- When the coffee begins to foam, stir it with a teaspoon.
- When the foam rises high, quickly remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour the foam into the cups and fill them with the remaining coffee.
- Add sugar if desired.
- Enjoy the rich aroma and flavor of Armenian coffee!
Armenian coffee is traditionally served without cream or milk. It has a thick, creamy foam and a rich flavor that coffee lovers around the world admire. Once you learn how to make it, you’ll consistently enjoy flavorful and aromatic coffee every morning.