Can You Put Almond Milk in Coffee?
Almond milk is one of the most popular alternatives to dairy milk in recent days. Its mild taste and nutritional content has made it a very desirable substitute for those seeking more plant-based options. So naturally, people wonder if this dairy-free milk can be paired with a cup of coffee.
The Answer Is Yes!
Almond milk can be used in coffee! The best part about using almond milk instead of regular milk is that almond milk has fewer calories and fat than regular milk. This makes it an ideal option for those looking to cut calories from their diet.
Benefits of Adding Almond Milk in Coffee
Here are a few of the benefits of adding almond milk to your cup of coffee:
- Healthy: Almond milk is low in calories and fat, making it a healthier choice than regular milk.
- Rich Flavor: Almond milk adds a delicious nutty flavor to your coffee.
- Nutrient-Rich: Almond milk is high in Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and zinc, which can help boost your immune system.
How To Make Coffee With Almond Milk
Making coffee with almond milk is simple and easy. All you need is your favorite drip or espresso machine and some almond milk:
- Brew your coffee with your preferred method and note the temperature.
- Heat up your almond milk to the same temperature as the coffee.
- Add the almond milk to the brewed coffee.
- Stir the almond milk into the coffee and enjoy!
It is important to note that almond milk can curdle when added to coffee, so it is best to use room temperature or warm almond milk.
Adding almond milk to coffee is a great way to enjoy a delicious and healthy drink. This vegan-friendly alternative to dairy milk has fewer calories and fat, and it adds a lovely nutty flavor to your coffee. Give it a try the next time you brew a cup of joe!